Monday, July 21, 2014

Watercolors by McGuire

Jeannie McGuire’s watercolors graced the walls at Main Exhibit Gallery in our early years. I’ve always loved her fluid style, which is summed up by this description: “ a brilliant combination of emotion, movement, natural design, and sheer artistry that has been expanded upon from her days as a commercial graphic designer and photographer. Impressionistic in nature with an identifiable subject, her strong, figurative approaches are unique in more ways than one.” Come see her work at "20@20", August 2-31.
“Using my own photography, acquired snapshots and life drawings to spark my creativity, I strive to invoke individual interpretation through my artwork, utilizing a free application of paint and stylistic forms of expression to communicate stories and feelings.” ~ Jeannie McGuire

No comments:

Post a Comment