Monday, July 21, 2014

Wood Collage by Wazenegger

George Wazenegger is one of our 20+@20 Artists. He will have several pieces in the show.
"I create one of a kind originals of fictitious architectural structures. They are recycled wood construction with acrylic paint and other selected materials. They could be anything that you can imagine such as a small country town, a road side diner or a shore cottage. I create these because of nostalgia, love for the architecture, their charm and character. I have been inspired by many structures throughout the land and I have stored these images within. Since 1970 my Wood Collage have grown to include just about every architectural structure imaginable. I feel that I am on a creative journey which will include many wondrous places along the way." - George Wazenegger

No comments:

Post a Comment